Mô tả công việc
- Support Manager and Supervisor for large accounts and take leadership responsibility on smaller/less complex assignments;
- Assist & Lead in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Perform analytical review of financial information;
- Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting Mazars’ audit opinions;
- Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures;
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity;
- Develop working relationships with clients;
- Mentor/coach and assist junior staff in reaching their full potential.
- Proactively manage the scheduling of work beyond the level expected;
- Keep abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University qualifications in Finance, Accounting, Auditing;
- Fluent in English;
- Good understanding of VAS/IFRS;
- Understanding in Vietnamese Tax system, specifically CIT, VAT and payroll related taxes;
- Understanding of the Audit methodology and procedures;
- Well-organized, honest and highly committed;
- Have problem solving and proactive skills: Be able to suggest practical improvements & recommendations
- Have analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Having the ability to work under high pressure.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, Additional holidays, Regular client contact, Excellent training program, Genuine work / life balance, International experience;
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District,
- If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and academic transcript, application without these documents will not be considered).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
We are seeking for an Office administrator and Customer service undertaking a range of functions to make sure the administration activities and some client related services run smoothly.
Join the 17,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 77 countries.
Trụ sở công ty: Hà Nội, Tp Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: http://www.mazars.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29