Mô tả công việc
• Manage all Food and Beverage restaurants and outlets
• Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
• Ensure compliance of resort standards
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
• Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
• Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
• Accountable for monthly stock takes
• Rewarding team members to maximize sales and revenue
• Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
• Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
• Be environmentally aware
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Works with Human Resources on manpower planning and management needs
• Works with Director of Finance in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget.
• Be responsible in keeping our property safe and secure, to participate in any hotel activity related to Labor safety.
• Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Good writing skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
• A high energy level and a passion for achieving results
• Strong Leadership skills in managing teams to drive for results
• Ability to manage complex relationships
• A passion for delivering superior results
• Excellent grooming standards
• Willingness to develop team members and staffs
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Degree or equivalent experience required
• A minimum of 4 years of progressive responsibility in food and beverage industry required
• A minimum of 2 years of personnel management
• Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of operation
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. Year end Bonus
. Health Check and Insurance
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
GoodFood is a major distributor of fine foods imported from all over the world. Besides providing quality food products at competitive price, GoodFood believes that our success depends upon our customers' success. It is this believe that makes GoodFood work hard to nurture the very best customer relations - our goal is to be the industry leader.
GoodFood is currently representing over 18 international food companies, including some of the world's largest food companies and most recognized brands. With over 200 varieties, our products cover a broad range and are used in almost every market segment in Vietnam. GOODFOOD has a fast growing distribution network throughout Vietnam with customer base covering most 4-5 star hotels, restaurants, catering companies and all the supermarket chains.
GoodFood achieves this ambitious goal by stocking a broad selection of products so we can always give customers what they need. We also provide attentive customer assistance in planning and marketing, and we incorporate the latest advances in technology to improve the customer's bottom line. When we proclaim that "GoodFood wants to be your business partner to help your business grow ..." we mean it!
Trụ sở công ty: 194 Ung Van Khiem street , ward 25, Binh Thanh district, HCMCWebsite: http://www.goodfood.com.vn/
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
194 Ung Van Khiem street , ward 25, Binh Thanh district, HCMC
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799