Mô tả công việc
oles of Field Sales Manager
Effective front-line connection between customer, through Dealership, and company.
Support dealers in the territory to be effective in retail sales of company's products.
Representative of dealers in the territory to company in terms of KPIs follow up and reporting
Responsible for market penetration of company's product within the allocated territory and by dealer.
Establish acceptable retail sales goals for dealers according to size of their market area.
Promote retail sales through dealers by implementation of effective prospecting, demonstrations, and assistance in their sales efforts by accompanying dealers on sales calls as deemed necessary.
Collect various information in the territory, support activity in the territory.
Detail job description:
Establish acceptable sales goals for dealers according to the market situation in the allocated territory and dealers’ capability.
Retail price control.
Enhance dealers retail sales under PDCA manner.
Follow up and assist dealers in achieving their sales target.
Visit dealers for daily follow up and deemed assistance to realize retail sales plan.
- Together with dealers to assist on hard deal closing if deemed necessary.
- Individually to understand customer business situation and buying & ownership experience survey.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- College or university degree
- Experience: Three to five years successful dealer sales experience, preferably in the trucking or heavy equipment industry
- Personality: Positive thinking, dedicate to sales job and goal-oriented.
- Skill: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Interpersonal skills, prioritization, organization, time management. Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Specialized knowledge: Ability to manage and motivate sales people with whom he/she has no direct control.
- Other: Willingness to travel frequently (up to 80%).
- English speaking is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29