Finance & Accounting Controller
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The Finance & Accounting Controller position is accountable for the finance management and accounting operations of the Rep. Office, production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of finance and accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and finance system of Lifepharma/Italfarmaco Group.
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
2. Manage the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures.
3. Collaborate with the Regional or Head Quarter (Italy) finance and accounting department in implementing the department's goals and objectives.
4. Budget forecast and management with periodical review and report to HQ
5. Establish and review internal policies in order to minimize financial/tax/legal and compliance risk to company operations.
1. Ensure that all payments are compliant with internal policies and Vietnam’s laws.
2. All transactions must be implemented in a timely manner
3. Ensure that accounts receivables, Debits note, Credit Notes to from ROVN and relating to ROVN are checked confirmed and reported promptly to Head Quarter.
4. Process payroll and PIT in a timely manner in collaboration with HR department
5. Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed according to HQ standards
6. Closely follow payment deadlines, debt and deposit and ensure payment punctuality
7. Maintain the chart of accounts
8. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
9. Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
1. Issue timely and complete financial statements
2. Coordinate the preparation of the corporate annual report
3. Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of RO operations
4. Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics
5. Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts
6. Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
7. Provide a system of cost management reports
8. Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, purchasing quotations, and contract negotiations
1. Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
2. Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
3. Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
Corporate compliance responsibility:
Every staff of Lifepharma/Italfarmaco is accountable for assuring compliance’s rules & ethic code when meeting with Healthcare Professionals to strengthen the company’s image.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1.At least Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
2. Additional management degree in Finance/Accounting is a plus
1.At least 3 - 5 years experienced in Finance and/or Accounting managing position or comparable in an international company.
2. Prefer candidates who have experience with international pharmaceutical companies in Vietnam.
3. Familiar with DKSH expense reporting systems is a plus.
4. Fluent in English (writing & speaking) – this position will have to work closely with our Head Quarter Financial department in Italy.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. 13th payment
2. Premium Healthcare plan for you and your family
3. Attractive challenges to boost your career
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29