Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage and contribute to various aspects of the budgeting and forecasting cycle, including but not limited to detailed revenue, margin, and cost analysis. Maintain and track organization and functional performance against plans;
- Produce monthly management reports and review with key stakeholders, encompassing company financials, key metrics, and variances analysis;
- Build, maintain and reiterate ROI models for assessing business decisions and their outcomes;
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Support and Product to analyze various aspects of the business and provide actionable insights and recommendations therefrom;
- Support any data requests and/or analyses relating to M&A and funding activities;
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects, Power BI);
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards;
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools;
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Demonstrable understanding of operating and financial dynamics (e.g., nature and timing of business cycles, drivers of financial performance).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Self-sufficient, independent thinker that collaborates to reach the optimal outcome.
- Proficient at building strong relationships with various facets of the business both inside finance and across the organization.
- Experience of big data/SaaS products and business models preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Annual bonus - 13th month salary, Yearly bonus - based on employees and company business performance.
- Quarterly KPIs bonus.
- Performance review twice a year.
- Annual health check-up. Premium Healthcare (HaraCare).
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, Haravan's birthday, Year-end party…
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with a talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging new projects.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
HARAVAN was established in March 2014 as a SaaS company, providing breakthrough One-Stop SaaS Commerce Platform for SMEs, e-commerce merchants, retailers, and shops to start, run, and grow their business online and offline. HARAVAN is now serving 50,000+ businesses including top brands such as Vinamilk, AEON, THEFACESHOP, L'Oréal, Nestlé, Juno, Bitis’s, Thien Long, Kềm Nghĩa...
HARAVAN is the technology company in the SeedCom group, providing technology solutions for its members such as GHN, The Coffee House, Cầu Đất Farm, Juno, Eva De Eva, HNOSS, KingFood…
HARAVAN is the first Vietnam commerce solution provider was chosen by Google to join the Google Launchpad Accelerator program at Google headquarter. And the first Vietnam partner as a business solution provider for the Facebook Messenger platform.
We MAKE COMMERCE BETTER by giving the true value for merchants, businesses, startups, and our partners.
Check our vacancies at https://careers.haravan.com.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 4, số 182, đường Lê Đại Hành, phường 15, quận 11, TP.HCMWebsite: https://www.haravan.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29