Finance Planning & Analysis Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Building & Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of financial statements
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly/quarterly/annually consolidated financial statements, payments, cashflow management reporting for submission
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances, and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO/president and members of the executive management team
- Cooperate with the top-8 auditor to proceed with financial audit annually
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with applicable national and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Other duties related to financial management as requested by BOD
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- A strong understanding of corporate financial management and financial planning and analysis is required.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills - Pivot, v-lookups and ability to manipulate and draw trends from vast amounts of data.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal; excellent presentation and client advisory skills.
- Strong spoken and written English.
- Experience in Fintech, the financial company is an advantage
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Access to modest management and operation techniques.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29