Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Prepares periodic reports, reviews and reconciles data, and participates in the development of specialized financial data;
- Supporting the business on any queries including reporting tools;
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements;
- Working with global teams on Finance projects and deadlines;
- Day to day accounting responsibilities;
- Assists with financial and variance analyses, board packet information, and budget preparation;
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records;
- Weekly and monthly reporting;
- Manage month-end and year-end closing;
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality at all times;
- Any other related duties as required by the finance team.
- Workplace: 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh dist., HCMC.
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Applicant must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in accounting/finance;
- Proven working experience with minimum of 3 years solid Finance or Investment experience;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, communication and networking skills;
- Ability to prepare reports with logical data, information, structure and format;
- Expert in Microsoft Office;
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines;
- Willingness and ability to learn and grow to meet the changing requirements of the job;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluent in Chinese is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Flexible worktime (TSN office);
Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
Labor day bonus;
Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
Insurance pay on total salary;
Touring trip/Touring fee;
Int'l Women day's gift;
Vietnamese women day's gift;
Children day's gift;
No interest loan for emergent needs;
Training on the job.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29