Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Suppervise & verify output of data entry team
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Act as an interface between customer, technical implementation team and internal team to deliver the efficiency output or get / feedback on the requirements
- In collaboration with client team to analyze / improve data
- Will document business, functional and technical requirements. Develop graphs, report template, and presentation of project results
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2 years of experience in Accounting
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Experience with accounting software: QuickBooks
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and benefits (13th Salary, Outstanding employee of the quarter and the year,
Seniority award, etc.)
- Performance appraisal twice a year
- Premium Healthcare and Accident insurance
- Various training on technical and soft skills
- Teambuilding, Company trip, Year-end party, etc.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: coffee, football, table-tennis, boxing, etc.
- Support for personal loans such as: home loan, vehicle loan, tuition fee, etc.
- Commitment to community development: charity every quarter, blood donation, public seminars, career orientation talks, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29