Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Provide advice and partner with other functional teams to establish the ongoing development of financial/management reporting that support the business decisions and strategic goals. Lead standardization, rationalization and simplification of management reporting for the enterprise and country;
- Partner with Data team, Accounting & Reporting, Financial Risk Management and Businesses to lead the annual planning lifecycle including all budgeting, forecasting and monthly management reporting
- Demonstrate strong financial management skills to evaluate and analyze financial data. Keeping pace with changing relevant regulations, standards, and business factors that may impact financial performance, deliver analysis that can provide insight to the business and Finance teams to improve financial performance
- Work closely as partner with Operation teams and Other teams to provide insight, assessing historic & current business performance, highlighting areas of opportunity for improvement and ad-hoc as business required.
- Supports and implements process simplification and enhancements to standardize and improve business information
- Work with external stakeholders (ie. Audit, Tax…)
- Other duties as requested by FM and higher level-FM, CFO.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor of finance/banking/accounting/auditing;
- 1-2 year experiences with finance analysis;
- Proven accounting/finance professional with strong analytical skills
- Expert to use ERP
- Advanced Excel and data analytics including demonstrated ability for use of BI tools
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and Competitive Remuneration
- Attractive Performance Bonus
- Medical and accident healthcare 24/7
- Professional working environment
- Can work under high pressure and strict deadlines;
- Highly effective people skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Honest and loyal;
- Detail-Oriented, patient;
- Teamwork skill.
- English proficiency
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29