Mô tả công việc
• Financial and managerial reporting.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and annual managerial reports of all business units following Finance division policy.
- Prepare daily, weekly cash-flow reports and forecasts by gathering all bank transactions, check, reconcile in, and submit to Board of Management.
- Build and perform profit-loss analysis reports for each service product provided to customers.
- Conduct performance reports for each branches, keep track of KPI.
- Budgetary reporting and monitoring for an assigned specific BU on weekly/monthly/annual basis.
- Competitors analysis.
• Cost analysing.
- Collecting and analyzing financial data, estimating costs and comparing standard with actual expenses.
- Monitoring costs after significant changes in products or processes.
- Suggest cost optimization or profitable solutions.
- Conduct market research on cost and retail price of the company products to support future business planning by coordinating with Business Development department.
- Other ad-hoc assigned by line manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree major in accounting or finance.
- Having ACCA, CFA,… is an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in office computer applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- English communication is an advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting & finance.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Able to working under high pressure.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package according to capacity, detailed negotiation in the interview;
- Renew on salary about 1-2 times/ year;
- Lunch allowance and parking lot at the building;
- Get annual health care, 24/24 Accident Insurance (health insurance), and Social Insurance with a 100% salary package;
- To buy health insurance package at Aon (with Manager or higher level);
- To participate in the training programs of the company (professional skills, interpersonal skills);
- Sponsored expenses when attending company training courses;
- Bonuses include:
+ Bonus KPI, business performance at the end of the year and Tet holidays up to 3,5 months’ salary (13th month included);
- Days of leave: 12 days/ year;
- New, first-class office in Phu My Hung Tower, District 7, HCMC;
- Team building/ Outing/ Indoor activities/ Parties/ Annual travel with the company;
- A young dynamic environment, professional, working, and learning opportunities related to investment knowledge, directly from experts in the securities industry.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13/05/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29