Mô tả công việc
• Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, P&L & Balance Sheet.
• Assist the GM with the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
• Formulate strategic and long-term business plans.
• Manage staff.
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Manage and comply with government and taxation reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Work with the GM to streamline the operations between the Sales Team and the Finance Department.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Excellent English written and verbal skills.
• Advanced degree in Accounting obtained overseas – CPA or MBA preferred.
• At least 5 years experience in an accounting environment.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close process.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
• Experience managing people.
• A passion for results and a commitment to the role.
• A hardworking ethos with a mature and sensible approach.
• A strategic mindset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a sense of humour who can handle stressful situations with ease.
• Experience in the tourism industry a huge advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.Bonuses paid on performance
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Không có
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29