Mô tả công việc
As a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager at Lazada Vietnam, the role is to provide support and advice to business from a financial perspective.
Reporting to the CFO and key responsibilities are:
• Develop and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will enable Management team to establish goals and measure performance of the Company’s business.
• Routinely communicate business financial and operational performance trends, historical and forecasted, using appropriate metrics. Suggest trends, resulting implications, possible mitigating actions and implications.
• Perform scenario modeling efforts for the development of the business. Participate as a key thought contributor of the finance team, influencing decision making.
• Influence the accuracy and effectiveness of the accounting and closing process and treasury operations through analytical review and trend analysis.
• Develop and execute processes to allow for routine analytical reviews of company financial and operational performance, leveraging any business analytical resources and tools, ensure a good understanding of business dynamics with a view to increasing competitiveness
• Participate in the strategic planning and convert into an Annual Operating Plan, budget process and monthly cash-flow
• Participate in regular financial performance meetings, ensure re-forecasting aligned with discussions and decisions taken
• Prepare monthly/weekly reports ensuring quality and accuracy of data and measure against targets with critical review and insightful analysis
• Overhead and CAPEX budget preparing and tracking, effectively communicate with other departments on budget control
• Partner with Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Admin and HR as appropriate to develop policy/process, prepare booking guideline
• Partner and advise for non-Commercial departments in driving business and financial performance
• Any other ad-hoc function assigned by the Management
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• 6 years of finance and accounting experience with progressive organization ideally exposure to international operations.
• Qualified Accountant / Internationally recognized
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Hyperion, Oracle and SAP experience ideal
• Strong knowledge of technical accounting policies and pronouncements
• Excellent Excel and financial modelling skills
• Experience in working with large data sets
• Able to learn quickly, good business acumen, analytical mindset, problem solver
• Team player
Quyền lợi được hưởng
. Competitive salary and bonus are commensurate with the capacity and work experience.
. Bonus 13th month salary, bonus on performance.
. Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
. Participate in training programs of the Company.
. Work in a professional, dynamic environment.
. Participate in the annual team building and tourism activities of the Company, Attend Year-end Staff Party, Company Outing Trip annually.
. Performance Bonus.
. Training & Development.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29