Floor Manager - Non Food
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- The FM’s activities, which lead to the achievement of objectives, in followings:
- Maintain/grow loyalty of targeted customers for own division/departments and related CTG
- Achieving sales, margin for all related categories
- Controlling shrinkage less than budgeted level
- The development of staff competencies and skills.
- Execute Supporting Office strategies. Act as an information bridge between Supporting Office, store, customer and suppliers.
- Together with Store Sales Force, develop and implement action plans to tailor specific solutions for target customer groups; thereby increasing their customer loyalty and wallet share.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Department performance with regards to commercial KPI results; related HACCP implementation; promotion execution and stock management.
- Ensure the smooth store operations and management standard when acting as duty manager.
- Ensure that the highest levels of operational standards are achieved
- Continuously check departments throughout the day and spot check availability, quality, pricing, promotion implementation and customer service.
- Be aware of the battle plan execution and the excellence performance
- Be aware of the top shrinkage articles per category and constantly control in optimal level
- Execute instructions from SO accurately and timely.
- Fully implement related SOP to ensure smooth operations
v Range Availability and local customer needs:
- Spot check assortment to ensure that all articles open to order are available on the shelf
- Work with regional local demand coordinator and Sales Force to ensure that the local assortment reflects the different seasons and is in line with customer needs.
v Stock Management
- Monitor ordering process in order to maximize sales opportunities & minimize stock problems and enhance the stock rotation
- Execute the gap check report with timely and efficient replenishment
- Analyze shrinkage, understand main causes and be aware of top shrinkage per related category. Develop and implement action plan to control shrinkage less then budgeted level
- Train and coach DS to help them improve their ordering ability and stock file accuracy.
v Inventory process is respected:
- Ensure proper implementation of daily, weekly & monthly inventory according to SOP
- Ensure counting process to guarantee the accuracy of the result and be responsible for the result
- With regards to super fresh departments, lead a weekly meeting to discuss weekly margin result and develop action plan to improve areas of weakness in super fresh departments.
- Following the stock-take SOP as the key player to perfectly execute the schedule and the process management
v Customer Development:
- Be aware of top 10 customers in the store customer portfolio (within CTG in related customer group and out of SF customer) and develop share of wallet as well as increasing sales per visit and buying rate
- Communicate daily with Sales Force team to ensure customer requirements to be met
- Be a contact point for customer complaint and problem solving
v Market Knowledge
- Be aware of the top related competitor’s activities within the store catchment area and develop commercial action plan
- Understand market trends and keep OM updated with regards to changing information and important issues
v Manage his area with the following routines:
· Following the KSA and on top ensure the followings to be checked and build action plan:
o Daily sales statistic analyzing on sales, margin, stock level, stock days
o Gap check execution of replenishment
o PSPSPP execution
o Daily customer contact in store and by call within the top customer portfolio
o Daily sensitive shrinkage articles inventory
o Managing the re-ordering
- Follow the KSA and on top ensure the followings to be checked and build action plan:
- Daily sales statistic analyzing on sales performance and stock management
- Promotions plan and evaluation
- Competitor and customer visit
- Reviewing BART roster, finger print and build corrective action
- Reviewing stock service level, shrinkage level and build corrective action
- Following KSA and on top ensure followings to be checked and build action plan
- Reviewing the sales performance and build a sales plan
- Reviewing BART, finger print and productivity and make improvement plan
- Reviewing the performance of top customer portfolio and build improvement plan
- Reviewing the crisis management with store management
- Reviewing and evaluating the staff performance and build training & coaching plan
- Follow KSA and on top ensuring followings to be checked and build action plan
- Prepare execution of the yearly inventory.
- Evaluation of the performance of Department Supervisor in his/her responsibility area and build coaching and development plan
- Contribution of the yearly events to the store management
Yêu cầu ứng viên
3 years working in management position at Store.
Communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
Loyalty and commitment to follow company procedures
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
Annual vacation and Teambuilding
Annual Health Care
Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29