Mô tả công việc
- Review and analyze client-specific requirements and scope of projects/tasks to ensure an accurate understanding of deliverable requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Define test scenarios, create test plans, and participate in the definition and execution of manual and/or automated system test scripts.
- Executing the appropriate test cases, including writing test plans, scenarios and test cases, mining and manipulating test data.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and retesting of defects through resolution.
- Collaborate with project team resources to understand and prioritize testing efforts.
- Execute project deliverables and tasks on time and on the budget to support profitable and high-quality operations service delivery.
- Typically assigned to multiple projects, ranging from simple to moderate complexity, or to a single project of high complexity.
- Assist in the analysis of current processes and propose recommendations for process improvements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 22-25 years old and have at least 6-month experience in any field.
- Basic knowledge in e-commerce, pre-intermediate English level (reading and writing skills) and computer literacy.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with customers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, systems, and processes.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and strict attention to detail.
- Have an infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Own or potentially develop BSS core values: Passion, Responsibility, Integrity, Can-do attitude, Joy, Respect.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: $300 - $500 (review every 6 months).
- English working environment with 100% foreign customers.
- Daily implement professional testing tools (Browserstack, Jmeter, Internal bug logging system...)
- Coverage of ISTQB certification fee and other advanced testing courses.
- Opportunity to be considered for the Business Analyst position.
- A youthful and dynamic working environment with 95% members are 9x, we have many clubs: running, football, board game...
- Office with a great view from 18th floor and creative workplace design, free coffee and tea
- The State statutory holidays and collective activities (team building, picnics, travel…) organized by the Company.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 07/03/2021
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29