Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This is a development role working as part of the Agile SCRUM team and interact directly with other developers, analysts, QA and product owner from Australia.
Your involvement in this project will see you exposed to the Retail industry, one of the most interesting but challenging industries and a growing domain in Vietnam.
You will follow some of the world best practices in software development, tools, cutting-edge technologies, and a friendly but supportive working environment.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Design mobile-based features
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve the usability
• Get feedback from and build solutions for, users and customers
• Write functional requirement documents and guides
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of VueJS, ReactJs, Angular 2+
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Understanding of layout aesthetics
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Good communication skills in both verbal and written English to liaise with stakeholders
Additionally, the following "nice-to-have" skillsets and experience are a bonus and can command higher salary:
- Have skills in Nodejs, .NET, C
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus: Annual bonus (13th salary), Performance bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Laptops provided.
- Annual company trip.
- Friendly environment, great working location, extra leave days, working from home.
- English working environment, Australian clients, onsite opportunities in Australia.
- Working time: Monday - Friday. Flexible working hours.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29