Front Office Supervisor
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Oversees the effective day-to-day running of the Front Office Department to achieve the guest /tenant experience goals.
- Meets and greets all guest /tenant of the Diamond Island Building
- Ensures that all issues relating to guest /tenant satisfaction are dealt with and followed up in a timely and professional manner
- Monitors staff training to ensure the effective use of training to increase productivity. Develops staff training and activities in order to continuously improve their skills and knowledge
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees.
- Manage facilities, Courier service.
- Interacts professionally with Engineering, Security, Cleaning departments.
- Guide / Instruct Residents / Owners / Owners’ contractors to follow the building’s Rules & regulations & forms apply within the building regarding to move in / out, fitting-out, resident registration, etc.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree / Diploma , preferably in real estate, hospitality, business or related
- 2-3 years experience in property or facilities management, Vietnam experience preferred
- Detailed knowledge of working practices of Front Office.
- Knowledge of property management or previous experience managing residential or hospitality venues
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent Communication skills in English
- Experience dealing with multinational customers, ability to communicate professionally
- Understanding of general engineering/technical concepts
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29