Mô tả công việc
• Assisting to help define and implement the web framework to provide optimal user experience while maintaining and improving development efficiency.
• Writing technical specifications.
• Performing risk analysis based on high-level functional requirements from various departments.
• Collaborating with our development team to ensure consistency across the modules.
• Collaborating with other teams to solve integration points or infrastructure challenges.
• Following best practices to build maintainable, highly scalable websites while following Agile development methodologies.
• Identifying areas of greatest risk, including security, product availability and scalability
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Front-end programmer/developer.
• Practically experienced in ReactJS.
• Be familiar with CSS Preprocessors such as SASS/LESS.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
• Practically experienced in build/bundle tools like Webpack, Rollup, Parcel…
Practically experienced in Nodejs, Express, RDBMS, or NoSQL database.
• Having experience in Vue, Angular is a plus.
• Have knowledge and applied Design Patterns in Nodejs in real project.
• Be able to use Adobe Photoshop for simple graphical design.
• Be familiar with Docker & CICD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab…
• Having experience in review code & clean code.
• Have experience in Android applications (Java, Kotlin, Flutter...) is a plus point
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Attractive salary. Performance based award.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Have a chance to go Onsite US short-term or long-term
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29