Mô tả công việc
• Develop custom software as part of an Agile software development team
• Configure, analyze, design, develop, maintain and/or refactor new/existing program code and applications to support business processes and functions and keep technical debt to a minimum
• Interface as necessary with all critical integration points to ensure that applications are integrating successfully and efficiently with all requested applications
• Sharing technical and business domain knowledge with other team members
• Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned application(s), functional area(s), or project(s)
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned application(s), functional area(s), or project(s)
• Work with the team to ensure the quality of the assigned application(s), functional area(s), or project(s)
• Respond quickly/effectively to production issues by taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution
• Proactively serve as a troubleshooting resource and subject matter expert across the team
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• 3+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Engineering);
• Demonstrable experience in software development with Java
• Experience with FE framework like Angular or React JS
• Extensive SQL Skills
• Experience preferred in one or more of the following technologies: J2EE, Spring Framework, Bootstrap, Hibernate
• Experience with AWS – Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS (MySQL), SQS, SNS, S3
• Ability to learn, use, implement, and integrate leading technologies
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, and a strong team player; Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and fix software defects and configuration issues
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience applying software development methodology and standard best practices and methodologies;
• Good knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies;
• Good knowledge in Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming
• Experience using version control (Git), CI/CD
• Experience with Unit testing using Junit.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by PTI and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Working with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects.
• Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29