Mô tả công việc
• Ensure timely month-end closing of accounts and accounts reconciliations
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements
• To assist in fixed asset and inventories counts; Register the fixed assets/tools and equipment from invoices and contract into MISA; Update register for depreciation computation; Perform assets/tools and equipment tagging; Identify and match physical asset register, reconcile and resolve discrepancies
• Reconcile VAT output and input monthly; Preparation of monthly/annually VAT, PIT, CIT related documents
• Check that all ledger and supporting documentation are properly filled
• Preparation of JV for monthly pre-payment and accrual
• Preparation of other vouchers following the instruction from the Chief Accountant
• On a monthly basis, balance the GL and Sub ledger, matching all GL balances with Sub ledgers balances and checking the details of each balance. With the exception of the accounts receivable and payable ledgers and journal & journal voucher entries, the Accountant will be responsible of maintaining the General Ledger and Sub Ledger and assure that all ledgers and supporting documentations are properly filled
• To finalize all journals and journal vouchers entry and prepare the trial balance for submission to Chief Accountant for review and once approval has been given to prepare the monthly financial statements
• Submit summaries of closing to Chief Accountant
• Assist Chief Accountant in the calculation and payment of consumption, payroll, and taxes
• Be responsible to check every accounting source document before submitting
• Be responsible to check monthly bank statement and prepare bank reconciliation
• Prepare contracts between Niteco - suppliers and report to Chief Accountant; Search and require for a quotations from suppliers
• Review the accounting process and suggest improvements to meet new internal reporting demands.
• Review the use of MISA accounting system and suggest how to take advantage of latest functionality.
• Together with Group Accountant evaluate the reconciliation process between local and group accounting principles
• Document the work processes in English
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree with major in Accounting and Finance
• Having 5 years of working experience of General Accounting and 2 years of working experience of Auditing
• Experienced with MISA accounting system
• Good communication skills in English
• Team work and organizational skills
o Planning, organization works, and keeping documents scientifically
o Being able to work independently and co-operate in a team efficiently
o Be able to handle work under pressure and tight deadline
• Computer skills and analyzing skills
o Excellent in using Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel
o Good at collecting and dealing with a wide-range of data
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th month salary, additional performance bonus, high public holiday bonuses, and birthday gift, employee service award up to $1,000 for employees with 3+ years.
• Attractive AON healthcare coverage including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code. Luxury company summer vacation and team-building budget.
• Opportunities to work onsite for international projects in Sweden, Australia, UK, USA, etc.
• Organized training and full support in building your career.
• English-speaking, international and professional work environment: working with expatriates from a number of countries, state of the art working space with a wonderful view over the city skyline, modern facilities include computer dual 23.5” screens running recent versions of Windows 10 enterprise, MS Office 2019 professional, Visual Studio, and SQL Server, work station with 16 GB Ram, 256 GB SSD.
• Western management style that is professional, dynamic, open minded, creative, supportive, friendly and encouraging feedback.
• Company Management that regularly communicates Company’s strategy, development plan and new opportunities to employees.
• Employee and family are engaged and taken care by the company via Trade Union activities.
• Diversified social and charity activities often organized by NICEF - Niteco Charity Engagement Foundation to create opportunities for our young employees to raise funds and help people with difficulties in Vietnam.
• Physical care environment where you are taken care, feeling relaxed and enjoying lots of leisure activities such as badminton, ping pong, football, table football, dancing, running, cycling, cinema, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29