Mô tả công việc
*Contract type: Fixed term of 12 months"
Your title will be Accountant, and you will perform a wide variety of administrative duties to support the Firm’s Accounting & Billing section. You will report directly to and receive instructions from the Manager of Vietnam Offices Accounting & Billing, and/or management personnel serving the Firm from time to time.
Your responsibilities shall include, without limitation, the following:
1. Assist the firm’s chief accountant to close the accounting books and reconcile all general ledgers
2. Assist the chief accountant to prepare and reconcile tax reports and file all kinds of tax payments within deadline.
3. Perform bank reconciliation monthly.
4. Prepare monthly petty cash report.
5. Prepare checks and TT for suppliers.
6. Occasionally go to the bank to withdraw money. (We will need this person’s relative to sign a personal guarantee for him/her, per firm policy.)
7. Check and reconcile client expense payments with the recorded amount in the billing system to ensure complete billing to client.
8. Assist chief accountant to oversee compliance with firm policy on all kinds of office expenses.
9. Provide accurate accounting information to Bangkok headquarters accounting teams and coordinate with them to ensure timely financial reporting and inter-company charges.
10. Scan accounting documents to the Accounting Department’s document management system.
11. Prepare bills for clients (occasionally).
12. Follow up on unpaid accounts receivable. Coordinate with lawyers and/or Bangkok headquarters for assistance on difficult AR.
13. Physically check fixed assets (annually) for internal control purposes.
14. Other responsibilities as assigned by the chief accountant and office manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in accounting work field.
3. Good knowledge of Vietnam Finance and Accounting Standards.
4. Good Excel skills.
5. Ability to use VN accounting software.
6. Good knowledge of English.
7. Ability to work overtime and under pressure to meet tax and accounting deadlines.
8. Patience, and good organizational skills.
9. Ability to work with Bangkok accounting and billing teams at corporate headquarters in Thailand.
10. Fast learner.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Work in Grade-A office
- Premium personal healthcare
- 13th month salary, year-end bonus and annual salary raise
- Training opportunities in Vietnam and abroad
- Regular parties and happy hours
- Participation in charity programs
- Bi-annual outing trips
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 18/04/2021
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29