Mô tả công việc
General Accountant takes responsible for preparing the accounting books and financial statements, tax declarations and managing the accounting team
- Calculate figures and prepare the reports regarding insurance
- Book the general, transferring and allocation entries into accounting software. Prepare the Trial Balance and accounting books
- Prepare Financial Statements including P&L and Balance Sheet. Prepare the cost and revenue center report
- Calculate and prepare the tax declarations as regulation. Arrange the tax settlement
- Handle the annual finalization procedures of all kinds of taxes as required by Government
- Work with auditors during audit process. Work with tax department about tax registration procedure and during the inspection
- Review the figures and reports prepared by the accounting staffs
- Supervise the accounting staffs and give the instructions on their daily jobs to improve the performance
- Assist Finance Director in setting up and ever-improving the finance and accounting system such as staffs, documents, reports, books, task assignation, procedures, policies
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- College major is Accounting & Finance
- Chief Accountant certificate is an advantage
- 3 years of same position
- Experience with Sun Accounting system is an advantage
* Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of Vietnam tax regulations and accounting standards
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Analytical skills, carefulness and detail oriented
- Teamwork and supervisory skills
- Able to effectively communicate in English in both written and oral forms
- Willing to submit to extensive background checks and provide employment recommendations
* Working address: Ruby Tower, 81-85 Ham Nghi, Dist. 1, HCMC
* Working hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare Insurance
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Pacific Cross Vietnam brings unique expertise to the insurance industry in Vietnam. We are a leading administrator of health insurance and travel insurance focused on serving the people and businesses of Vietnam and the Southeast Asian region. We are part of the Pacific Cross Group of companies with operating entities in Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. The group brings over 60 years’ experience managing and designing travel and health insurance products to the people who call Asia home.
Pacific Cross Vietnam is the strength behind your insurance thanks to our modern, efficient and transparent policies, our claims payment system, our professionally trained staff and our years of experience in Asia. We are grounded in a vision to be the preferred medical and travel insurance provider of discerning clients in Vietnam. Our competitive advantage is in our design and administration of modern travel and medical insurance plans; plans built for people living and working in Vietnam.
Why Us ?
Throughout the world, the demand for first class international health and travel Insurance has never been greater. As social health insurance services that could once be relied upon are no longer able to keep pace with the ever increasing cost of medical treatment, so the need to make alternative arrangements has become of crucial importance.
Pacific Cross Vietnam is a specialist provider of global health and travel insurances, designed to provide not just basic health cover, but also a wide range of benefits providing peace of mind for you, your family and your employees.
Pacific Cross Vietnam is a Medical Insurance Administrator specializing in Health insurance and Travel insurance in Asia. We are part of the Pacific Cross Group of companies with over 60 years' experience managing and designing travel insurance and health insurance.
Trụ sở công ty: lầu 4, tòa nhà Ruby Tower, 81-95 Hàm Nghi, Q1, TPHCMWebsite: https://pacificcross.com.vn/en/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29