GFX 2D Artist
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1) Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality 2D art assets.
- Design and create game elements such as user interface, buttons, objects, avatars, textures, backgrounds and more.
- Possess good understanding in composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective
- Possess good understanding in style guild lines, design process and creative workflow
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
- Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the Lead / Supervisor
- Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
- Deliver artworks in timely manner and with required quality standard
- Show motivation and passion at work
2) Contribution in Management:
- Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions
- Good understanding in style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Work closely with Senior and Lead Artists
- Contribute to good working environment for the team
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Drawing/painting in Photoshop
- Good understanding about human anatomy, proportion and perspective
- Motivated and passionate about video games
- Ability to adapt to different stylistic guidelines
- Good level in 2D Art: hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration
- Good English communication skill: able to communicate with workmates
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good sense of creativity and art
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Senior Artist, Lead Artist, and Producers
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
- Communication competencies. Getting along with others
- Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
- Commitment and sense of responsibility: Show good commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
- Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
- Self-disciplined: Demonstrate good motivation and passion at work
- Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- Health, Social and Unemployment Insurance (based on gross-based salary, according to Labor Code) and Accident Insurance
- Tet Bonus (13th month salary) and Project bonus (twice/ year)
- Annual salary review
- Leave entitlement: 29 days (12 days annual leave, 5 paid days sick leave, 01 company leave , 11 days public holiday)
- Teambuilding activities, Staff Trip, Company events across the year.
- Clubs, PS4 Game corner, Game Online Contest with attractive rewards.
- Free technical, soft skill, English and other language training courses (internal and external) for all employees.
- Opportunity to be trained and participate in at least 01 real game project with great titles such as Asphalt, Minion Rush, March of Empire, ...
- Opportunity to access international game making technology, with a huge knowledge base from Gameloft studios around the globe.
- Opportunities to work with a team of young, talented staff from countries around the world. A culture of relentless learning with free courses in specialized skills, soft skills, and English
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter, and portfolio (if applicable) in PDF form to email@example.com
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
- As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
- Thank you for your cooperation!
- Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Trụ sở công ty: TP.HCM: Tầng 7-8-9, Tòa nhà Pax Sky, 26 Ung Văn Khiêm, phường 25, quận Bình Thạnh, TP.HCM | Hà Nội: Tầng 3-4, Tòa nhà Lilama 10, phố Tố Hữu, Phường Trung Văn, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà NộiWebsite: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29