Mô tả công việc
- Manage and review requirement plan (MRP) for all products manufactured at Dong Nai site.
- Replenish inventory of Made-to-Stock (MTS) and Ready-to-Sales (RTS) items as per Stock Level Agreements (SLAs) with Business.
- Manage export planning packed by Dong Nai site to other countries, e.g. Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, etc.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Drive stocking policies through ABC-XYZ analysis and arrive on MTS/MTO items; define SS (Safety stocks) & CS (Cycle stocks)
- Run capability review for site in accordance to demand plans and influence action planning
- Work closely with Warehouse to ensure MTS/RTS planning will not trigger the overload warehouse capacity.
- Ensure customer service (OTIF) by optimal planning of FG & RM inventory and minimize SLOBs
- Review Slow moving & Obsolete (SLOBs) items monthly, look for solution and follow up the actions. Raise written-off (scrap) request when needed.
- Responsible for material master maintenance in ERP system
- Daily follow up OTIF and outstanding Sales Orders to make sure smooth deliveries to customers.
- Organize daily MDI meeting to the planning team to review KPIs and troubleshooting as a team.
- Develop SOPs and provide training to the planning team.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in business administration/Foreign Trade or equivalent
- At least 4 years working experience in planning. Experience in MNCs is preferable
- Good communication in English both writing and speaking
- Good practices with ERP system, e.g. SAP
- Work well with cross function business partners: customer, vendor…
- Result oriented and customer focus mindset
- Understand supply chain matters is preferable
- Able to handle multi-task jobs and work independence
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29