Giám sát nhà hàng - Hà Nội
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Dress properly in accordance with the uniform standards and maintain a hygienic grooming on duty.
• Ensure work station are always prepared and set up according to standards.
• Maintain good appearance and standards of hygiene at all times.
• Make sure that all drinks are in accordance with list specifications, properly presented, before being served.
• Display warm smile and counters manner while dealing with guests provide prompt service to guests.
• Clean all glasses and other items needed before putting them into use. To be responsible for the breakage and loss of such items.
• Be responsible for all shortages, and maintaining par stock.
• Put forward suggestions of creativity, for better performance and achievement.
• Ensure that best services are given to guests and cooperate with other outlets.
• Aim constantly to increase beverage revenue.
• Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
• Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to Assistant Restaurant Manager.
• Perform all assigned duties in an efficient and technically correct manner follow the Management policy, restaurant rules & regulations, orders or superiors, adhere to procedures of the training manual and achieving a high standard leading to total guest satisfaction.
• Attend all meetings as requested.
• Follow up beer, wine, juice and inventory order.
• Maintain a balanced stock inventory and control release.
• Follow up and plan maintenance schedule to ensure machines & equipments in good condition and trouble shooting proposal.
• Assisting in staff training & refresh training to ensure the quality of services is maintained and developed
• Managing team whenever the taproom manager not being around
• Handle other task when assigned by the company.
• 8h/ day; 48 h/ week
• Overtime will be applied as Vietnam Labor Code.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, Word Perfect.
• Excellent communication skill in both of Vietnamese and English.
• Must have a positive attitude and work well with other team members
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Staff/Team Leader/Supervisors specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS:
• 13rd Month Salary: based on the accumulated salary in the employment year divided by actual working months.
• Transportation and Travelling Fees: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Insurances: Compulsory Social Insurance, Health Insurance and Unemployment Insurance are in accordance with the applicable law of Vietnam. Beside this, you will be covered by the Health Care Insurance paid by the Company.
• Public Holidays: You will be entitled to 10 days of Public Holidays fully paid in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam.
• Annual Leave: You will be entitled to 12 days of Annual Leave during one full year of employment.
• Company Trip: In accordance with the policy of the Company.
• Discount Policy: You will be eligible to the current Company policy and benefits applied for employees at Pasteur Street Craft Beer Trading & Restaurant Service JSC (50% for beer and 30% for food).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn