Mô tả công việc
• Plan, deliver, and evaluate effective and engaging lessons: Online and Offline.
• Working hours: 44 hours/week.
• Working shift: Morning shift: 9:00 – 6:00PM or Evening shift: 1:00 – 9:00PM.
• Contribute to the development of the curriculum by providing feedback to managers regarding teaching materials, Multimedia lessons, Student Books…
• Improve students’ communicative abilities through on-going reinforcement and assessment.
• Take care of assigned students by regularly monitoring, reporting, and consulting, based on students’ Academic report.
• Collaborate with Speak Up staff and managers to support students’ academic needs and centers’ operation
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree level or above.
• Relevant professional qualifications, ESL Teacher Training Certification – TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc. are preferable.
• Experience in teaching communication courses for adults.
• Be adaptable to new environments.
• Enjoy working with and helping other Speak Up staff members.
• Communication and computer skills.
• Accept relocation from HCMC or other provinces to Can Tho
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 9 mil – 12 mil per month.
• Experience working in a new environment.
• Career advancement experience.
• Future management opportunities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềGiáo dục / Đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29