Global Operations Support Center Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Notes: Work place is Da Nang and working time is night shift.
- EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below and have worked with Agile methodologies.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
- We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
- As Manager you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Provide leadership and direction to Global Operations Support Center (GOSC) support engineers that are responsible for break-fix, stability and reliability of systems and applications.
- Obtain knowledge business as well as high-level technical knowledge of application in order to lead team through troubleshooting and issue resolutions.
- Serves as an escalation point for external & internal teams as well as a liaison for customers, vendors & partners, and development & quality engineering team.
- Creates, modifies and drives processes to minimize incidents and issues restoration time.
- Develops key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and generate performance reports for customers and leadership team.
- Oversees and responsible for strategic development of support tools/technologies as well as support engineers.
- Responsible for tracking and completing root cause analysis (RCA) for high severity incidents.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operations of GOSC.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies existing methodologies and enforces support standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk.
- Tracks and reports team hours as required.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on customer engagements.
- Manages day-to-day customer interactions.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 7+ years of experience as a support manager, project manager, product manager or related job function at an Internet or software company.
- Strong ability to manage and lead a team.
- Strong organizational skill in addition to being thorough and detail oriented.
- Ability to think quickly, take the initiative and willingness to make judgment calls.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines and speedily resolving issues in fast pace environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products/tools/technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training.
- Ability to be aware of bigger picture - understanding the holistic impact to business and systems.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work with customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Proven ability to predict and deliver on aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience in agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Ability to deconstruct customer requests into smaller functional components.
- Outstanding attention to detail in all work and documentation.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work on several projects in parallel.
- Strong communication skills in person, over email and on the phone.
- Ticket Management Experience.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Working time: night shift.
- Candidates are Vietnamese people.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Benefits and Incentives:
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29