Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Notes: Work place is Da Nang and working time is night shift.
- EVIZI is looking for motivated, hard-working, talented professionals with varied skills and backgrounds. Ideal candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of the technologies listed below and have worked with Agile methodologies.
- This is an opportunity to join a growing team, be well compensated, have opportunities to travel to US and other locations, and make a big difference. If you love to solve real world business problems, thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and want to work with a leading US company we are looking for you.
- We're a fun place to work, our clients love us, and we respect our people as critical assets. But don't believe our talk, come see for yourself.
- As Manager you will lead the development effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
- Provide leadership and direction to Global Operations Support Center (GOSC) support engineers that are responsible for break-fix, stability and reliability of systems and applications.
- Obtain knowledge business as well as high-level technical knowledge of application in order to lead team through troubleshooting and issue resolutions.
- Serves as an escalation point for external & internal teams as well as a liaison for customers, vendors & partners, and development & quality engineering team.
- Creates, modifies and drives processes to minimize incidents and issues restoration time.
- Develops key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and generate performance reports for customers and leadership team.
- Oversees and responsible for strategic development of support tools/technologies as well as support engineers.
- Responsible for tracking and completing root cause analysis (RCA) for high severity incidents.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operations of GOSC.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies existing methodologies and enforces support standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk.
- Tracks and reports team hours as required.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on customer engagements.
- Manages day-to-day customer interactions.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 7+ years of experience as a support manager, project manager, product manager or related job function at an Internet or software company.
- Strong ability to manage and lead a team.
- Strong organizational skill in addition to being thorough and detail oriented.
- Ability to think quickly, take the initiative and willingness to make judgment calls.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines and speedily resolving issues in fast pace environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn new products/tools/technologies quickly, often without the focus of formalized training.
- Ability to be aware of bigger picture - understanding the holistic impact to business and systems.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and work with customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Proven ability to predict and deliver on aggressive timelines.
- Prior experience in agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum) is a plus.
- Ability to deconstruct customer requests into smaller functional components.
- Outstanding attention to detail in all work and documentation.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work on several projects in parallel.
- Strong communication skills in person, over email and on the phone.
- Ticket Management Experience.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Working time: night shift.
- Candidates are Vietnamese people.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Benefits and Incentives:
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Zó là doanh nghiệp xã hội với sứ mệnh bảo tồn và phát triển giấy Dó- một loại giấy thủ công truyền thống của Việt Nam. Xuất hiện tại Việt Nam vào thế kỷ thứ XIII, giấy Dó thành hình sau gần 100 công đoạn lớn nhỏ, nổi tiếng với sự bền dai và những đường vân tinh tế. Dù mang trong mình những giá trị văn hoá và lịch sử đầy bản sắc, giấy Dó đang đứng trước nguy cơ bị biến mất trong dòng chảy xiết của cuộc sống hiện đại. Zó mong muốn thổi hồn đương đại vào chất liệu giấy cổ xưa của dân tộc bằng việc thúc đấy sáng tạo các sản phẩm nghệ thuật mang tính ứng dụng cao, tổ chức các sự kiện lớp học đưa giấy Dó lại gần hơn với thế hệ trẻ. Từ đó Zó hi vọng đóng góp vào sự khởi sắc của những làng nghề thủ công truyền thống tại Việt Nam. Hiện nay, Zó cung cấp các sản phẩm sử dụng chất liệu giấy dó, xuất khẩu giấy truyền thống cũng như workshop về giáo dục.
Trụ sở công ty: 27 , Ngõ 8, Điện Biên Phủ, Hà NộiWebsite: http://zoproject.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29