• Participate in developing products of SmartOSC. We move towards the omnichannel model to integrate sales channels, ensure single database and management process for both online and offline environments. We apply cutting-edge technology (AI, Big Data, Real-time Image processing...) to create an optimized retail environment that benefits both sellers and buyers at reasonable costs.
• Carry out assigned tasks to meet all deadlines.
• Design and implement features that support and improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of products using Golang
• Write high-quality, well-tested, clean, simple, and maintainable code; build common libraries
• Identify and resolve defects
• Having knowledge in Golang for Junior Level or at least 2-year experience for Senior Level
• Excellent in object-oriented programing knowledge and experience
• Understand and can implement various structure and design patterns
• Can design the structure and optimize the code for high traffic websites
• Design and develop high-performance backend API service
• Experienced with various cache systems of relational databases
• Being experienced and strong in Python/NodeJS/C++ development and willing to convert to the completely new programming language: Golang. You are welcomed at SmartOSC
• Attractive salary package, up to 2500$
• Salary review twice a year
• Flexible working hour
• Onsite opportunities: US, UK, Australia, South East Asia, Japan,…
• Premium health care up to $3,000/year
• Working in One of the largest E-commerce Agencies in South East Asia – Professional English environment
• Free English, Japanese and professional training packages
• Firm’s Certified Qualifications Sponsorship for career development
• Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
• Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
• Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29