Mô tả công việc
- This position is Responsible for maintaining of FPT service & products image & brand across the region and ensures that they are refreshed with a clear and consistent seasonal and/or activity message according to the regional marketing calendar. – Creation of visual assets (digital banners, EDM, product images) – Work with internal and regional marketing stakeholders to ensure brand and product assets are given promptly -Work with all platforms to ensure all assets (images, descriptions, product info…) are uploaded in an accurate and timely manner
- Define client content needs and keep them updated over time: product catalog navigation, user experience, on-site search, product assortments, editorial content; including (but not limited to) enriched product information, product visuals, ‘how to’s’ videos, product link sells, product launches…
- Brainstorm with marketing and content team members to develop content for new campaigns.
- Monitoring and analysing traffic, sales and volume growth, deep dive to identify subcategories and customer journey to optimize experience and sales growth with the support of our marketing team.
- Assist the marketing team in media & content production to enhance marketing and communication initiatives.
- Conceptualise, design and execute compelling and engaging visual assets for both internal and external audiences, with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Ensure materials are clear, concise and persuasive, and help bring storytelling narratives to life.
- Consistently design quality key visuals and graphics to support FPT’ marketing and communications efforts. Deliverables include both digital and print output e.g., EDMs, web banners, booklets, brochures, print ads, social media ads and posts.
- Establish art direction, style and tone of design concepts and / or communications.
- Work closely with the team and other units to participate in all stages of the creative process, from brainstorming to conceptual development and execution.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic/Media/Art design or its equivalent.
- Able to work independently on multiple projects at the same time.
- Portfolio that demonstrates skills in corporate branding, communication design, typography and any form of designs for mobile/web.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, most importantly Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proficiency in motion graphics design using Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects – must be able to work with templates.
- Ability to use 3D software a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment and relevant training on current and future technologies.
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- Fville/Ftown Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground,
- basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to develop with FPT Software.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Vu Thi Hong Giang
Phone Number : (+ 84) 943530496
Email : email@example.com/ GiangVTH1@Fsoft.com.vn
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềThiết kế đồ họa
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29