Group Accounting Consolidation Leader
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
WORK LOCATION: HKL Building, 154 - 156 Nguyen Huu Tho street, Phuoc Kien, Nha Be, HCMC (500m away from Nguyen Van Linh)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will be a member of Group Accounting team ensure that the Group’s Accounting processes and systems are optimized for improvement & growth. The Group Accounting Consolidation Leader will be directly responsible for all aspects of accounting for our member companies of the Company Group, intercompany transactions, and consolidations.
Financial & Management report consolidation (70%)
Weekly reviewing and preparing consolidated financial statements as well as other detailed reports according to management requirements: debt, assets, inventory, revenue, expenses, for the Group;
Following up, supporting, monitoring the accountants in charge of preparing financial statements, or other detailed report according to management requirements, in other countries to submit the report on time;
Ensuring compliance with internal and external reporting requirements;
Responsible for interpreting data as well providing concise explanations on trends and variances to Finance Controller and Chief Financial Officer.
Developing & maintenancing accounting policies, reporting process & templates (30%)
Updating accounting regulations, accounting manuals and reporting templates for the whole Group;
Building and regularly developing templates to gather information regarding to internal transactions for the purpose of consolidating reports for the Group;
Developing the Group's weekly, monthly and annual financial reporting processes, implementing improvements to systems and financial controls;
Other ad-hocs assigned by line manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Under 28 years old and graduated from university in Accounting, Auditing, Corporate Finance majors;
- Good English is must and have 01 year of working experience in the same position;
- Solid understanding and use of generally accepted accounting principles;
- Proficiency skills in Microsoft Office, especially excellent in Excel skills;
- Desire to strive for excellence and continuous improvement;
- Ability to work cross-functionally, to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to manage and prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines;
- Awareness of cultural differences;
- Careful, detail oriented, Multi-tasking, honest, diligent, devoted to work;
- Analytical thinking and get it done attitude;
- Seniority, self-motivation and integrity.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working time: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM from Monday to Friday;
- Salary: Interested and paid 100% in probation period;
- 12 days of annual leave;
- Paid social insurance nearly full salary under the laws;
- Take the premium health insurance;
- Organized birthday party;
- Given purchasing voucher in public holidays and congratulation/ sympathy money for wedding, funeral, accident, sickness,…
- Take part in team building once yearly;
- Review for increasing salary once or twice for outstanding yearly;
- Give year end bonus based on KPIs;
- Work in young, dynamic & professional environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29