Manage a defined group of Non Food products to satisfy the needs of the Customer, achieving sales, stocks and profit targets.
- Manage a Non Food Category as a Business Unit, in line with MM Mega Market Offer Management Strategy and customize to satisfy Customer Needs
- Supervise the Supply base to maximize Sales & Profitability
- Full responsibility for decisions on assortment, inventory, shelf space, promotions
- Working with Customer Management, develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category
- Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary Admin is completed in a timely and fashion manner
- Participate in the development and implementation of MM Mega Market VN Own Brand Strategy within the Category
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Achievement of Commercial KPI’s
- Sales, Cash Margin, Statistical Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Stock Rotation, Stock Day’s, Own Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability.
- Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
- Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customer’s needs and product/range opportunities.
- Work with Customer Management Team to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
- Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
- Identify with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store.
- Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers.
- Design and implement with Merchandising Plano grams delivering correct space allocation.
- Re-assess article performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old stock.
- Use all the forms of Customer Communication effectively by selecting the appropriate offer for the defined Customer Groups.
- Proactively evaluate and act on results of MM Mega Market Mail and other forms of promotional activity to implement any key learning’s.
- Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Category Management teams, operations, sales & marketing, supply chain and other functions within the organization
- Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impacts on the Customer or Store
· OM Colleagues
· Head of Department
· Sales & Marketing functions
· Supply Chain
· Administration functions such as tax finance etc.
· Human Resource
· Other related functions such as IT/IM, Security, Legal, QA, etc
· Target Customers (e.g. HoReCa, traders, Offices & Companies, Services)
· University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
· Experiences within the FMCG sector or relevant category with prior experience in supervising a small buying team.
· Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral)
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
· Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
· Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
· Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
Chế độ bảo hiểm
Chế độ thưởng
Chăm sóc sức khỏe
Công tác phí
Phụ cấp thâm niên
Nghỉ phép năm
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.