Group Training Supervisor (20-30M)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Support the implementation of training strategy that strictly follows the human resource strategy and achieves the human development goals in the short and long term of the Group.
- Synthesize, analyze and implement reports measuring the effectiveness of training strategies
- Prepare and implement annually / quarterly / monthly training plan
• Analyze training data and the reuirements of departments to create specific, accurate, high-quality training plans.
• Allocate quarterly training plans and implement guidance at the Group or unit
• Supervise training activities in the unit, maintain good relationships and supervise the quality of training outsourced courses / courses conducted by partners.
- Develop a system of processes, regulations, forms, norms and standards, a training report system to ensure correct, sufficient, easy to use, high accurate
- Build and develop the system of learning materials and documents
- Build and develop the system of internal and external trainers
- Support to connect and maintain maximum learning culture of the business
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor / Master degree, priority is given to candidates graduating from economics, business administration, international trade.
- Have 5 years of training experience in large corporations, or hold the role of Senior Executive / Training Team Leader or Human Resource Partner
- Have good leadership ability, customer service mindset, and activielistening skill
- Smart, flexible, capable of planning and deploying, with high commitment
- Own many relationships in the industry: training institutions, professional units, relationships with teachers, partners
- Ability to adapt well to technology and optimize technology in training activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Promísing career path in corporation centralized fuction
- 13th salary bonus
- Many kinds of rewards
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Kỹ năngkỹ năng đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29