Ha Noi - Operation Manager (Hospitality)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES: Manage 2-3 leasing properties of RedDoorz in Ha Noi with the details as below:
1. Operation management
• Ensure hotel premises are clean, tidy, and ambient enough to receive and tend guests
• Monitor the coordination between the different parts of a hotel to ensure smooth and efficient operations
• Monitor the accounts receivable, accounts payable, and purchase requisitions of each hotel department
• Inspect hotel stores to check available stock and determine the need for stocking
• Collect payments and record all expenditure and generated revenue
• Hire contractors and deal with vendors to ensure provision of high quality products and services
2. Business development
• Liaise with the marketing staff to develop and implement strategies for growing the business
• Contact clients to schedule and plan the details of an event or conference
3. Customer care
• Conduct assessments to review customer satisfaction and service recovery process
• Establish communication channels to interact with customers in order to obtain their feedback and assist with the resolution of problems
4. Human resources management
• Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of hotel staff to ensure maximum revenue for management
• Organize training programs to enhance the job skills and performance of hotel personnel
• Schedule work shifts and tasks to hotel staff according to their specialty
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2 years in Front Office Manager/Hotel Manager.
- Good at English communication skill.
- Strong at management & organization skill.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 100% base salary in 2-month probation.
- Full contribution in Health insurance, Social insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Private extra Aon insurance.
- Flexible working time, international working environment.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29