Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- To do the supplier sourcing according to our product needs with diversified channels: fairs, internet, business trip, etc..
- To analyze the type of supplier profile needed according to the company process specificity: factory, social compliance, commercial policy…
- To visit and audit supplier’s facilities and factories to evaluate their potential according to the type of supplier profile identified.
- To make the product development with the suppliers according to the sourcing book, trends, orientation given by the marketing, buyer and quality team
- To inquire about the conformity of suppliers’ products to EU standards in relation with local laboratories, and to ensure conformity of commodity regulations and company requirements together with suppliers and laboratories
- To arrange business trips locally and in other South East Asian countries for sourcing
- To organize and lead the business trip with buyers and product managers.
- To negotiate prices with suppliers and discuss with them product modification in order to reach the required target prices or quality compliance if required.
- To manage all the order follows up from A to Z: sourcing, pre-selection, sampling, selection, order, production schedule, inspection/lab test, shipment.
- To keep frequent communication with Purchase/ Administration/ Quality departments in France and suppliers in South East Asia countries for all merchandising functions as well as product and market developments.
- To support the Buyer/ Product Manager for turnover development, supplier evaluation, and any potential business development, in the price negotiation, respond to order inquiries, ensure proper offer sheet management.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduate.
- At least 5 years merchandising experience in hard lines (housewares, toy, furniture, stationery, electrical appliances…) either in international rep office or trading.
- Strong learning ability, flexibility and dynamism
- Analytical skill and logic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong product knowledge and business flair.
- Quality oriented.
- Good price negotiation.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Insurance policy in accordance with the company
-Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29