HCM - Purchasing Staff
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Looking for new suppliers.
2. Managing list of material suppliers.
3. Setting up purchasing procedure.
4. Making budget forecast.
5. Registering product’s certificate of quality and imported documents.
6. Ensure that all purchase documents and reports are submitted to AC on time.
7. Prepare estimates cost of materials, advance request, monitor advance settlement monthly.
8. Negotiate for the best possible results in terms of price, payment term and quality delivered.
9. Make and report about purchasing process, delivery process and quality of purchased goods/ services.
10. Take responsibility to purchase good products/services which meet other departments’ requirement.
11. Other tasks from Managers/ Teamleaders.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
2. Graduated from university with major in Financial or Economic;
3. At least 1 year experience in purchasing or related field;
4. Good at 04 skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) in English;
5. Good at MS Office and ERP;
6. Other skills: negotiation, problem-solving, logical thinking and decision making.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. Competitive salary, 13rd salary in year plus performance bonus quarterly, performance review salary twice a years.
2. Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws and Health Insurance according to Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam.
3. Professional and active working environment.
4. International training according to Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam, Company trip, Sport festival and other benefits.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Melco Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. founded on March 27, 2008) specializes in supply, installation and maintenance for Mitsubishi elevators, escalators to satisfy customers’ increasingly diversified needs. Mitsubishi Elevator is always the first choice for five-star hotels, high-rise offices, luxurious building complexes and public transportation infrastructures. In response to the trust of our Valued Customers, we are committed to providing better products and services.
Thanks to the support from our honourable customers, we have enjoyed an excelllent reputation of product quality and safety since the first delivery of Mitsubishi elevator to Cho Ray hospital in 1973.
In 2013, on the occasion of the 40th Anniversary of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Japan, Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd (called "VMEC") was formally established with 100% capital funding by Mitsubishi Electric Group and Mitsubishi Corporation.
This establishment of Company shows continuous efforts of Mitsubishi Corporation that is to offer products and services with the highest quality and to ensure absolute safety for users, workers and for products themselves.
We are very proud of our roles to contribute to urban development in Vietnam, one of the most promising emerging countries in ASEAN.
Địa chỉ: 60 Truong Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Tel : + 84(8) 35471374 - Ext : 2105
Trụ sở công ty: - Trụ sở chính: 60 Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP. HCM. - Chi Nhánh Hà Nội: Lầu 5, Tòa nhà Handico, Khu đô thị mới Mễ Trì Hạ, đường Phạm Hùng, quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội. - Chi nhánh Đà Nẵng: Lầu 11, Tòa nhà Thành Lợi, 249 Nguyễn Văn Linh, PhườWebsite: http://www.vmec.vn/#home
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29