Head of Accounting Dept. (Real Estate)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Setting up and operating the company’s Accounting system.
- Managing a team of accounting professional to ensure accurate, timely completion of accounting activities.
- Directing and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure that the financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Checking all expenditure approval and payment are in compliance with company’s policy.
- Setting up and developing the financial management and accounting systems, financial policies and procedures.
- Working with internal auditor & external auditors such as IGL; BDO…
- Checking all of reports to taxable statement and handle tax matters.
- Interacting and making a relationship with banks and functional agencies.
- Providing direct leadership, guidance and support to ensure the creation of positive atmosphere and team spirit.
- Ensuring accurate, completing and up-to-date financial accounting records are maintained to ensure both internal and external financial reports, returns and statements are based on those records.
- Drawing up budget, cash flow and financial reports for corporation.
- Accomplishes Accounting department human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to Accounting department.
- Checking or reviewing financial report include internal report.
- Other work from CFO & BOD
- Supporting other Departments in accounting activities
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years experiences in Financial and Accounting in Real Estate/Construction field
- Have Chief Accountant certificate.
- Master degree or CPA/ ACCA is an advantage.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS) and related legal regulations and laws
- Good at English skills (report to BOD who are foreigners)
- Proven experience to manage a big team (15 - 20 members)
- Leadership Skills: Chief Accountant will need to motivate the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Problem-Solving Skills: You will have to solve issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand. Being able to problem solve with an accountant will help your job.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural, diverse environment.
- Ability to use accounting and office computer software.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus: 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Health insurance
- Company trip
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADI is an IT Outsourcing & Recruitment agency providing meaningful attention and economic value to various professional disciplines, industries and geographies. ADI has 15 years of experience providing full service of staffing and talent management solutions to global and local companies in Asia. Building on our success, we are now operating in Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Vietnam focusing on IT Staff Outsourcing, Permanent & Contract Recruitment, HR Payroll Services.
Our Core Strengths :
- IT Staff Outsourcing Services: We provide our IT staff on a short term contract to work at customer site under their project management. In this model we bill our customers on a monthly basis for contract duration. We provide Dot net, Java, COBOL, SAP Consultants, Infrastructure, Server & Database Managers, IT Support and other resources to our customer as per the requirement.
- Recruitment Services: We provide permanent staff to our customers on one time charge of fixed percentage of annual gross package.
- Headcount /Payroll Services: Our customers place their staff with ADI to manage their headcount restrictions and provide better management of payroll services by providing the right amount of salary at the right time. Any staff payroll questions and concerns are given the highest priority. ADI manages salary tax and other government compliance related matters.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà Viễn Đông, Số 14 Phan Tôn, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamWebsite: http://www.adiresourcing.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29