Head of Organization Development (OD)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Main functions: Talent Management & Development; Performance Management; Employee Engagement; Reward & Policy; Org Chart Design
• Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
• Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of labor relations, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, and diversity and compensation programs.
• Consults with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
• Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
• Develop framework & guidelines for organizational management; Provide consultancy to Dept. on changes in org structure & manage the implementation
• Review Dept.’s roles & responsibilities and provide consultancy to ensure rationality & avoid overlapped/ ignored functions;
• Develop, manage job management framework, guidelines and forms/ templates;
• Provide consultancy and support Dept.’s on Job Description development;
• Manage JD packs, Job Matrix;
• Develop Core & Leadership Competency Dictionary for levels of employees; Develop Competency-based Talent Assessment tools & guidelines via different methods;
• Develop tools & guidelines for Succession Planning & Individual Development Plan;
• Provide consultancy & coordinate the process of Talent Assessment & Development;
• Develop and maintain Performance Management process, guidelines, tools/forms
• Provide consultancy & facilitate KPI setting, appraisal processes •Govern, verify to ensure KPIs are SMART & compliance
• Conduct Employee Satisfaction Survey, analyze data & formulate reports; •Provide consultancy to Dept. on improving Employee Satisfaction;
• Coordinate the process of Employee Satisfaction Improvement
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in human resources management, organizational development, applied behavioral sciences, business administration, psychology or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of internal consultation, facilitation, training and organizational development experience utilizing the skills and knowledge described above to improve work groups, teams and organizations while having 2 years working as Manager Level.
• Banking or Finance background preferred
• Leadership and consultative skills with the ability to work collaboratively, manage relationships and influence decisions.
• Excellent communication skills which enhance interpersonal and facilitation skills
• High knowledge of presentation software (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Package
- TOP 5 Commercial Bank
- Professional & Supportive Environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29