Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a true leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a strong background in HR/people development field and a great passion and capability to apply the company strategic vision to build up a dynamic working environment for a fast-growing group of companies in digital media, entertainment, and social commerce industries.
Reporting to the C-suite, your scope of responsibility is to lead the People, Performance & Culture department with scope of responsibilities including but not limited to: talent acquisition and development, employee engagement, performance management, compensation & benefit, succession planning, employee relations, employer branding.
Your strategic objectives:
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the business strategy and organization development demand;
• Research, build up and monitor policies, procedures, processes, programs suitable for both short-term and long-term objectives;
Your daily responsibilities:
• Talent acquisition: leading a team of executives to design recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and implement activities to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company with a focus on building a diverse and inclusive working environment;
• Employee development and retention: lead, develop and direct HR function to execute all learning and development initiatives to drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset among employees; Plan and build successors to respond to organization development demand;
• Cultural champion: be a champion of our culture, working closely with C-suite to clearly define the company culture, value and practice and direct HR functions to design system as well as implement activities to help every member understands and lives our core values;
• People operations: own and ensure smooth functioning of various/all people operations processes, including organisational and individual performance review and reporting; compensation planning and review; benefits and internal policy administration; legal and regulatory compliance under employment matters, etc., and other processes under new initiatives as we scale up to ensure that the business evolves properly; Plan, control and optimize human resources budget;
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• An experienced HR professional with 6-10 years hands-on experience across a comprehensive range of human resources functions, preferably with a past experience in HRBP roles or similar positions.
• At least 2+ years of experience in people leadership.
• Experience in or exposure to media, entertainment or e-commerce industry is a plus.
• An excellent project manager with a proven ability to design and implement people operations strategies that drive business results.
• A natural coach and mentor with an ability to foster relationships with all levels of the team, to relate well with others, to listen effectively, and to help employees at all levels achieve their development goals.
• Ability to act as a HR business partner with Head of Departments or key business stakeholders in HR related matters.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
13th month bonus, performance bonus
Annual leave Incentives
Opportunity to participate in domestic and international events/ festivals/ conferences/ travels
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 18/09/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29