Mô tả công việc
• Resolve product and service problems by clarifying the users' issues or complaints; determining the cause of
the problem; selecting and provide the best solution to solve the problem; Ensure providing with the
a highest modern shopping experience to wholesalers and traditional retail stores.
• Monitor logistics process implementation for users.
• Deliver weekly reports of Volume, Distribution, and Contracts for the BDM/BDE Team to be kept on track
performance progress and take actions accordingly.
• Payment processing.
• Contract performance, maintain a database of contracts and annexes.
• System functioning, ensure resources, tools, and necessary information.
• Documentation: Organize and Assort Hard Contract Files for further reference of the BDM/BDE Team.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• At least 3 years of relevant experience required.
• Experience in building procedures/frameworks / KPI / benefits for BDM / BDE.
• Experience in building procedures/frameworks for distributors/retailers.
• Ability to build things from scratch or suggesting the needed procedures.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Dynamic startup working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 30/09/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29