Mô tả công việc
- Operate within the broader PMO team to support the collaborative identification, solution design, and delivery of projects alongside products and project management.
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the project’s business requirements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, task and workflow analysis.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Decompose high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements, specified in an appropriate level of detail and in appropriate forms suitable for use by those must base their work on the requirements.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Lead requirements validation activities to confirm that a solution based on the requirements would meet customer needs and achieve the business objectives.
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective and appropriate application of change control processes and tools.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including the continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
- Contribute to the expansion of company standards in the way we approach requirements gathering and elicitation
- Identify ways to assist product management in product planning through requirements development and analysis.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 2 to 3 plus years’ experience as a business analyst with demonstrated strong business analysis skills, including requirements gathering, modelling and options analysis.
- Deep understanding of the software development lifecycle using different methodologies across agile and waterfall approaches.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including developing requirements, solution documentation, facilitating workshops, building relationships and interacting with key stakeholders within all levels of the organization.
- Detailed understanding of process analysis, modelling, mapping and technology solutions.
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills.
- Comprehensive problem solving skills with lateral thinking, and the ability to effectively work on multiple projects at one time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềHành chính / Văn phòng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29