Host Management Trainee
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Handle daily tasks, which include preparing guest rooms, up-keeping our common spaces, and assisting guests with ad-hoc requests.
- Manage and source supplies and inventories.
- Shadow host’s responsibilities, such as responding to guests’ messages and inquiries, scheduling cleaning, check-in, check-out.
- Provide recommendations and sell tour activities.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Encompass a high level of integrity.
- Exemplify a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly and work well with our team.
- Be fluent in English (writing, reading, speaking)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A mentorship program that provides guidance and training for young professionals.
- A formal and on-the-job training.
- Opportunities to meet and interact with travellers from around the world.
- A diverse, inclusive, and supportive working environment.
- A competitive total compensation package which includes attractive base salary, Tết bonus, performance incentives, generous ESOP, additional private health insurance, paid days-off to travel, and flexible working schedule.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29