Housekeeping Manager - Somerset Services Residence
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the supervision and management of the Housekeeping department, ensuring the highest standards of excellent at all times, whilst maintaining professional and well-organized service.
- Prepare periodical department budget & forecast, manage all operational costs within budgets.
- Monitor and control inventories for operating equipment including linen, crockery and glassware where applicable.
- Prepare and analyze monthly P&L and month-end reports, identify deviation from business plan goals.
- Participate in management meetings to review progress towards achievement of business plan goals and develop the annual business plan related for the department.
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate
- Cleaning of all offices, apartments, seating areas, public restroom and all public spaces.
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
- Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event crews.
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Conduct pre-event inspections of all rooms, seating areas and public
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
- Performing other duties that may be assigned by GM.
- Interview, select and recruit Housekeeping employees
- Identify and develop team members with potential.
- Conduct performance review with the team
- Constantly monitor team members’ appearance, attitude and degree of professionalism.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1.Qualifications: Education school certificate
2. Experience:At least 4 years of experience in the same capacity preferably in international Hotel Chains.
3. Personal attributes: Self motivated, Proactive, Reliable, Pleasant and Polite
- Written and spoken English.
- Planning of the department, Independent, Responsible
- Keen eyes for details
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Competitive salary package with annual salary review and performance bonus
Health insurance, social and unemployment insurances as defined by Law
Annual vacation and Teambuilding
Annual Health Care
Dynamic environment, many challenges and development opportunities
A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29