Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1 Human Resources
• Plan, organize and control all activities of the HR department. Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Prepare, update, and recommend human resource policies and procedures where necessary and ensure they are aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Maintain company directory and organizational chart.
• Plan for manpower based on projected expansion plans.
• Create and revise job descriptions where necessary.
• Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, leave, allowances and other personnel packages.
• Develop, analyze, and update the company’s HR budget and ensure that HR activities are carried out within budget.
• Oversee recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads. Work with supervisors to screen and interview candidates and conduct reference checks.
• Propose remuneration package for new employees to management for approval. Extend job offers and arrange for medical examination.
• Apply work passes for foreign workers.
• Document new employees in HR system and establish new personnel folders.
• Ensure the department handles confidential matters with discretion.
• Supervise new employee onboarding process ensuring the process is up-to-date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
• Manage inventory of company uniform and ensure uniform issuance comply with internal procedures.
• Arrange for Operations staff to attend period medical checkups and typhoid injections where necessary as per GMP procedures.
• Supervise the administration of attendance and leave records. Verify working and overtime hours.
• Administer disciplinary procedures where necessary.
• Supervise the computation of employee salaries, deductions and contributions, and benefits and expense claims.
• Supervise the preparation and issuance of pay slips.
• Prepare and provide Accounts department with payroll information for entry into the accounting system.
• Bridge management and employee relations by attending to and resolving employee demands and grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counselling employees and supervisors.
• Develop an annual workplan for corporate social and recreational events in line with the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy. Assume the position of chairperson of the Social and Recreational Committee in the execution of the workplan with the participation of appointed committee members.
• Assess employee training needs in consultation with department managers. Develop an annual training plan.
• Schedule employees for trainings according to plan.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the respective training programs by obtaining feedback from employees and maintain employee training records.
• Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Assist the General Director with the performance management and review process.
• Propose to management a sound and fair merit increment and bonus allocation package based on the year’s allocated budget following each year’s annual employee appraisal exercise.
• Manage salary adjustments, promotions and bonus issuance processes.
• Maintain workplace health and safety records and report workplace incidents to the authorities.
• Support ISO9000 and customer audits by providing accurate information with regards to organization structure, job descriptions, training records and workplace health and safety records.
• Oversee exit interviews and supervise termination procedures.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• Evaluate HR metrics as a result of HR initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
2 Administrative Support
• Oversee service delivery and the day-to-day operations of administrative transactional processes including staff and non-staff human resources servicing, travel operations, stationery management and administration, handling of visitors, vendor management, and fixed assets.
• Review and monitor administrative services to identify trends and problem areas, key performance indicators and propose corrective action or implement new work methods and procedures.
• Prepare and monitor department’s budget and ensure activities are carried out within budget.
3 Manage and appraise subordinates’ performance and their career advancement
4 Ensure all work activities are in compliance with operational, ISO and GMP procedures and standards.
5 Assist with other duties as assigned by the General Director.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills with fluency in English, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
• Advanced PC skills, particularly knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel software.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001/22716/13485 will be advantageous
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.Bus pick up: no
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
E-connect là trung tâm tiếng anh chuyên cung cấp các khóa tiếng anh cho trẻ em, tiếng anh tổng quát, tiếng anh chuyên ngành, luyện thi chứng chỉ IELTS, TOELF, TOEIC,...
Bên cạnh đó, E-Connect còn tổ chức các chương trình liên kết đào tạo với hơn 14 trường tiểu học và cấp 2 ở Hà Nội
Trụ sở công ty: Số 3 Chùa Láng, Đống ĐaWebsite: https://e-connect.edu.vn
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29