Mô tả công việc
Key Purpose of the Job:
The HR Admin officer is a key position responsible for supports HR and admin initiatives, be responsible for manage all immigration documents for expat (prepare and obtain Vietnam work permit, Business Visa, temporary residence card, and other services related to immigration and labor), working to ensure as well as maintaining the logistics and tracking for administration to ensure the smooth operation.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Manage Work Permit, VISA, TRC for expat
- Manage Visa-Work Permit’s Reporting and following this process
- Assist in the preparation of all required documents as per the laws and regulations of Vietnam.
- Coordinate with counterparts overseas for the legalization of expatriates’ documents.
- Submit application/cancel to authorities.
2. HR Support
- Collect and follow employee documents, manage employee files
- Support C&B Team to collect and manage Time-Sheets
- Arrange logistic for Induction training sessions
- Assist C&B Team to prepare and submit all legal reports to authorities to be completed on time and complied with Vietnamese regulations
- Organize employee engagement programs to provide the best service to employees with optimum cost (e.g, yearly event, teambuilding, women’s day, monthly events, birthday party, etc…)
- Follow up HR payments, invoices. Manage and control cash advance for HR Team
3. Admin task
Work to ensure as well as maintaining the logistics and tracking for administration to ensure the smooth operation
- Manage office clearing service
- Manage office procurement such as stationeries, pantry’s items
- Create name tag, name card for staffs
- Create and manage English Code for staffs
- Manage company’s transportation (Parking card, taxi card, grab,…)
- Manage accommodation booking
- Air-ticket booking
- Other admin task to support HR team as assigned by Line Manager
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Minimum Academic Requirement: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum Relevant Experience: 2 years working experience in a similar role
- Good at English
- Excellent office computer skills (MS Excel)
- Excellent organization and time management skill- Pay attention to details and good level of numeracy;
- Ability to handle multi tasking under high pressure
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of current Vietnam labor law is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- KPI Bonuses
- Full training an don-going professional development
- Free access to our Wall Street English course
- Annual Leave of 12 days plus Vietnamese national holidays
- Dedicated academic management team support and training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29