Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• In charge of routine admin tasks, ensure all tasks are done properly and meet the deadline
• Collaborate with the other departments for internal/ external events/ support
• Work with government authorities, building management for all company administration issues
• Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained
• Organize and save department files, contracts, dispatches, etc.
• Assist HR team in company events and internal announcements
• General office management: office expense, office purchase
• Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
• Other admin tasks
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree of the majors: Law, Business Administration, Human Resources, Economics or related majors
• Proven record of management experience of HR & Admin team
• Good command of English
• Good drafting, review and revise skills of all Admin related regulations/policies/contracts/other documents for all office operations activities
• Good communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Result-oriented, careful, high accuracy, and excellent attention to details
• Highly responsible, trustworthy, proactive, multi-tasking
• Good organization, planning, and time management skills
• Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems
• Work well in a team or independently
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, 13th-month bonus
- Be guided in detail and participate in a professional working process.
- 12 days of leave/year, annual salary review policy.
- Participate in employee engagement activities: Team Building, Year-End Party, etc.
- There is a career progression plan.
- Insurance in accordance with the law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngGiải quyết vấn đề Microsoft Office Lập kế hoạch Kỹ năng giao tiếp Làm việc nhóm Quản lý thời gian Tổ chức sự kiện Kỹ năng lắng nghe
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29