HR Business Partner Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Provide expert input across a range of HR issues (generalist / specific expertise); Design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Keep up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly.
Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Work closely with business unit leaders to assess in-house talent and create strategy to identify and retain current talent as well as attract outside talent to the business.
- Provide coaching and counseling to business partners in all areas of Human Capital.
- Act as a consultant to influence the business, deliver constructive advice, diagnose and resolve problems and positively influence change.
- Partners with leaders to determine needs for the associates ensuring alignment with corporate direction, strategic initiatives and Human Resources best practices. (e.g., talent recruitment, development and training; associate engagement; succession planning; performance management; legal/regulatory compliance; compensation, safety and benefit policies and practices)
- Lead, develop, and support the development and execution of succession plans and conduct talent reviews to assist with implementation of succession plans.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and coaching; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 5 years’ experience with HR practices and employee management
- Proven knowledge of all core HR processes including performance management, leadership development, talent management, compensation, succession planning, training and organizational development.
- Prior experience providing confidential counseling and coaching to all levels of the organization.Exercising judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, resource key projects, develop recommendations, and lead change implementation with little or no direction.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen as demonstrated through previous work experience and accomplishments. This includes translating people-related metrics to actionable results.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Prior experience clearly expressing complex ideas and strong presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively disseminate information in a clear and concise manner.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th- month salary
- ThinkPad Lenovo
- Food Court
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29