Mô tả công việc
Key tasks include:
Recruitment and Training:
• To assist HR Manager in recruitment and selection process from job advertisement, screening candidates, interviewing, administering assessment and coordinating reference check.
• To coordinate in conduct orientation and paper work for new hired.
• To prepare Labour Contract and Contract of Service
• To assist in organization of staff training session and activities.
Staff attendance and leave management:
• To maintain and update the leave record of staffs.
• To monitor monthly attendance record sheet for payroll process.
Maintain personnel files:
• To assist in setting up and maintain employee database system, employee profile ensuring all data updated accurately on timely basis.
• To assist staff with forms and procedures needed by staff.
Compensation and benefit:
• To assist HR Manager in declaring and registering Social, Health and Unemployment Insurances and other kinds of insurance provided to staff by the Company.
• To prepare letters to staff on Compensation and Benefits
To undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the HR Manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• University degree or equivalent
• Good English written and oral communication skills.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in human resources functions.
• Careful and attention to details.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Full mandatory insurances in accordance with laws.
• Additional accident insurance package provided by the Company.
• 14 days full paid annual leave a year .
• Attractive Tuition Fee Scheme for Staff's Children at International Schools in the group.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29