Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The HR executive is responsible to handle tasks related Compensation and Benefits, ensures all C&B responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely
* Duties and responsibilities
- Providing timely and accurate calculation of payroll, bonus, allowance for all staffs in accordance with government and company policies & procedures
- Computation and declaration of PIT & PIT finalization
- Managing social, health and unemployment insurance contribution as per law
- Preparing & submitting labor & social insurance reports to local authorities
- Managing Leave Management System
- Providing timely and accurate calculation of overtime working
- Maintaining employees’ profiles & data (both hard and soft copies) logically and systematically
- Managing labor procedure relating to offer letter, labor contract and contract renewal, termination
- Updating and maintaining C&B policies & procedures to be relevant to business and in compliance with laws and regulations
- Ensuring Company’s staffs understand HR policies as well as C&B policies
- Undertake any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HR/Office Admin Manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1 year experience in C&B is preffered
Bachelor degree, preferably major in HR or relevant subjects
Skills and Abilities:
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Being able to work independently as well as within a team
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Healthcare insurance
- Dynamic and sociable working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Pacific Cross Vietnam brings unique expertise to the insurance industry in Vietnam. We are a leading administrator of health insurance and travel insurance focused on serving the people and businesses of Vietnam and the Southeast Asian region. We are part of the Pacific Cross Group of companies with operating entities in Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. The group brings over 60 years’ experience managing and designing travel and health insurance products to the people who call Asia home.
Pacific Cross Vietnam is the strength behind your insurance thanks to our modern, efficient and transparent policies, our claims payment system, our professionally trained staff and our years of experience in Asia. We are grounded in a vision to be the preferred medical and travel insurance provider of discerning clients in Vietnam. Our competitive advantage is in our design and administration of modern travel and medical insurance plans; plans built for people living and working in Vietnam.
Why Us ?
Throughout the world, the demand for first class international health and travel Insurance has never been greater. As social health insurance services that could once be relied upon are no longer able to keep pace with the ever increasing cost of medical treatment, so the need to make alternative arrangements has become of crucial importance.
Pacific Cross Vietnam is a specialist provider of global health and travel insurances, designed to provide not just basic health cover, but also a wide range of benefits providing peace of mind for you, your family and your employees.
Pacific Cross Vietnam is a Medical Insurance Administrator specializing in Health insurance and Travel insurance in Asia. We are part of the Pacific Cross Group of companies with over 60 years' experience managing and designing travel insurance and health insurance.
Trụ sở công ty: lầu 4, tòa nhà Ruby Tower, 81-95 Hàm Nghi, Q1, TPHCMWebsite: https://pacificcross.com.vn/en/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29