Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Under the leadership of HR Director, the HR Executive is responsible for building, maintaining and developing Division Culture, People and Infrastructure in harmony with YouNet Group.
Culture development (30%)
- Assist in organizing internal events including company trip, year end celebration, holidays, quarterly team building activities, ...
- Assist in developing workplace sports and social clubs to build employee engagement and motivation
- Assist in other HR activities to bring fresh ideas to inspire, connect employees and build corporate culture
Employee relation (20%)
-Assist HR Director in resolving employee relations issues to decrease turnover rate and provoke positive changes in the people management
- Conduct annual salary surveys
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
Process and System (10%)
- Evaluate current HR process and recommend changes
- Develop the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Assist in the setting-up of internal processes and document templates
Training and Development (10%)
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Establish and conduct new employee orientation
- Host in-house training events
- Other tasks assigned by HR Director
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent communication
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- English proficiency
- 1+ years experience as HR general or related position
- Have experience in IT and Technology or Market Research or Digital Marketing fields would be a big plus
- Have HR experience with medium-size company (from 100 staff and up)
- Creative, innovative, flexible, strategic thinking
- High sense of judgement and responsibility
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, 13th - month salary payment, performance bonus
- Annual health-check to make sure you are always healthy
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
YouNet is No.1 SocialTech Company in Vietnam and one of the world's successful companies in Social applications specialized for business operations. (https://www.younetgroup.com )
- We own phpFox - a leading Social Network platform in the world.
- YouNet also developed SocialHeat - the most innovative social listening platform in VietNam which dominates more than 70% market share.
- Our Social Influencer platform is the best tool in this area with the largest data pool.
- We are the best in Vietnam in terms of natural language processing, especially the automatic sentiment technology powered by AI.
- One of Vietnam’s first companies successfully applied Big Data into business model.
- YouNet is the pioneer in applying and integrating Technology, Data and AI into Marketing (MarTech).
Why is YouNet different?
- Full-cycle product house: YouNet employees have opportunities to participating and experiencing a professional and complete process to build and develop products: from ideas, development to market launching inside and outside the country.
- Together-Success culture: YouNet have a dynamic and motivated environment. We always encourage employees to be eager at self-development and having start-up owner spirit, so they can become company’s Shareholder/Co-founder in our Star-up projects. There are 7% of our staffs are company shareholders and we’re willing to increase that rate over years.
- Pioneering vision: In 2019, in order to become Vietnam leading company in MarTech and realize our go-global strategy with SocialTech, we are seeking and welcoming over 100 open positions for young talents from Entry to Expert/Executive level in Technology and Marketing, to forestall and win over the Digital trending wave in Vietnam.
Let’s join YouNet to come along with us on the Go-Global vision and become a company’s owner yourself.
Trụ sở công ty: Lầu 2, Lữ Gia Plaza, P.15, Q.11, TP.HCMWebsite: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29