Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Recruitment (main task):
- Post recruitment advertisement, screening the curriculum vitae resume, arrange the interview according to recruitment procedure.
- Propose solutions for recruitment and seek candidates meet the job requirement.
- Do reports of recruitments
2. Salary/ Benefit / Social Insurance:
- Research, analyst market salary, participate in constructing the compensation and welfare policy.
- Update and follow up the salary and benefits for employees.
- Perform tasks related to health and social insuarance.
- Ensure the benefits for employees according to company welfare policy.
3. Paper work:
- Prepare contracts, announcement, decision ., etc.
- Manage and follow up labor contracts, filing arrangement,
- Up to date information and status of all employees, manage employee database.
- Process the work permit for foreigners if required.
4. Other tasks related to Human resource assigned by HR manager.
- Working times: Total 40 hours per week follow schedule below:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday morning: from 8:30am – 12:00am
- Form Monday afternoon to Friday afternoon: 1:30pm – 7:30pm
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Fulltime working
- Candidate has professional knowledge and experience at the position of HR staff, expecially in recruitment field.
- Candidate have good communication in English well in 4 skils: listening, reading, speaking and writing.
- Candidate has good computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office, Powerpoint. Candidate can use the photoshop or some desiging software such as paint, photoshop or illustrator will be advantages.
- Solid communication skills, positive and "can do" thinking.
- Responsible person and carefully in working.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềGiáo dục / Đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Số 9, phố Mai Hắc Đế, Phường Bùi Thị Xuân, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt NamWebsite: http://mayschool.edu.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29